|Released||October 13, 2009|
The blob finds an unlikely hero in a little child to assist him in getting back to his planet that has been captured when he crash lands on Earth. These two heroes will lead you on a galactic journey with nothing more than a bag of jelly beans and their unrivaled friendship.
- Discover the touching tale in a brand-new, hand-drawn, and animated presentation made just for Wii.
- Working together is essential since the kid can only move and lift so much, therefore you must use your blob companion to change into useful objects so you can get to things or places the boy can’t reach on his own.
- Feed the blob jelly beans like the brand-new Cream Cannon and Bubble Gum Bouncer as well as traditional beans like the Licorice Ladder, Apple Jack, and Tangerine Trampoline to turn him into 15 useful items!
- Travel 40 stunning levels loaded with hidden treasures across the Blobolonian Outskirts to the Emperor’s Citadel!
- Your talents will be put to the ultimate test by an additional 40 challenge levels!
- Take on the serpent, the quadrupled beast, and even the Blobolonian Emperor himself as you fight the bad guys and wicked bosses that haunt Blobolonia!
- Unlock more materials, such as films and original concept art.
- Use the brand-new “Hug Button” to cheer up the blob!