|Released||February 24, 2009|
The terrifying storyline of Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop revolves around Frank West, an excessively enthusiastic freelance writer who is on the quest for the story of a lifetime.
The following are some of the features that are included in Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop:
- Powered by the same engine as the Resident Evil 4 Wii version.
- A new level of player participation, including the ability to aim and shoot guns, swing and toss weapons, and evade zombie assaults using the expanded capability of the Wii Remote.
- Massive setting: the indoor and outdoor expanses of the shopping center combine to create a vast environment with a wide range of distinct regions to discover.
- Enhanced capabilities for saving games make for a more fluid gaming experience.
- The on-screen presence of hordes of foes at the same time results in continuous heart-thumping action
- Frank has access to anything in the shopping center.
- Take advantage of the environment around you by improvising weapons with things like benches and umbrellas.
- Take products from various stores and use them as weapons. Some examples of these items are golf clubs, lawnmowers, frying pans, and more.
- In order to restore your health, you should eat and drink.