Dolphin is an emulator for running GameCube and Wii games on Windows, Linux, macOS, and recent Android devices.
- Windows (10 or higher).
- macOS (10.14 Mojave or higher).
- Unix-like systems other than Linux are not officially supported but might work.
- A CPU with SSE2 support.
- A modern CPU (3 GHz and Dual Core, not older than 2008) is highly recommended.
- A reasonably modern graphics card (Direct3D 11.1 / OpenGL 3.3).
- A graphics card that supports Direct3D 11.1 / OpenGL 4.4 is recommended.
Dolphin Emulator to Play ROMs for Nintendo Wii
Although there are a ton of emulators out there that is compatible with your PC. This could run on your system with extreme efficiency. The stable emulators with other idealistic technical ingredients will carry the best presentation. Users of this emulator can fully sense all the hopping technical preference.
Dolphin is an emulator for two recent Nintendo video game consoles: the GameCube and the Wii. It allows PC gamers to enjoy games for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all PC controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer, and even more!