|September 23, 2008
The award-winning group behind the LEGO Star Wars game series has released its newest title, LEGO Batman: The Videogame. The game immerses you in the universe of the greatest crime-fighting hero with distinctive LEGO charm and enjoyment.
- As you save or devastate Gotham City, fight for righteousness as Batman and Robin or wreak havoc as The Joker, Catwoman, and other villains.
- Take on the crooks in iconic Gotham City settings as you run across rooftops and rocket through sewers.
- Use a variety of potent Batman, Robin, and villain-controlled vehicles to engage in combat on land, at sea, and in the air, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, svelte Batboat, and stealthy Batwing.
- Enhance Dynamic Duo’s skills with brand-new power outfits, such as the Magnetic Suit.
- Play a variety of game types and levels:
- Play the game in Story Mode from both the villain’s and hero’s perspectives.
- Any level may be played again in Freeplay Mode using any character you have unlocked. Explore previously undiscovered locations to discover extra awards and bonus material.
- To unlock a ton of additional content, such as unique power-ups and bonus levels, collect LEGO studs and special LEGO bricks throughout the game.
- The Nintendo DS version will feature a two-player co-op using the DS’s built-in wireless local network and touchscreen interface.
- The classic musical theme from Danny Elfman’s The Batman (1989) is also present in LEGO Batman: The Videogame.