|Released||November 6, 2007|
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is the first time that all six Star Wars movies can be played in one video game. It is based on the success of the first two “blockbuster” LEGO Star Wars games. Traveler’s Tales uses all of the unique features of each of the three next-generation consoles and adds new characters, levels, and features on top of that. This fall, players can build and fight on the Wii, the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, and the Microsoft Xbox 360 videogame system. Traveler’s Tales is also making a brand-new Nintendo DS version that is being built from the ground up, brick by brick.
- Families can celebrate Star Wars’ 30th anniversary by playing through all six movies in one videogame for the first time ever. The game includes LEGO building action and funny Minifigures.
- Solve puzzles that make you think of new ways to do things by working with other people and building things that can only be done in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- Adds new levels, new characters, and new features to the fun, creativity, and tongue-in-cheek humor that made LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy such big hits.
- New levels, like the high-speed chase of bounty hunter Zam Wessell in Episode II, which has never been played before, add to the whole Star Wars story.
- Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass, and other new playable characters bring the total to over 120.
- The updated Character Customizer adds all of the characters from the Prequel Trilogy for the first time. It also has a lot more customization options than LEGO Star Wars II, giving it millions more ways to be used. Mix and match characters from different Trilogies, like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
- There are now more powerful Force powers, new power-ups, and a new Challenge Mode in the game.
- Levels from the first LEGO Star Wars game have been changed to fit the new gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II.