|Publisher||Ignition Entertainment , Marvelous|
|Released||September 8, 2009|
Muramasa: The Demon Blade, an ambitious new adventure created particularly for the Nintendo Wii, invites you to set out on an epic journey across mythical ancient Japan.
This game, which is set in the feudal Genroku era, has two separate heroes: Momohime, a lithe female ronin who is imprisoned by an evil spirit, and Kisuke, a valiant young man who has lost his memories. To gather a cache of cursed swords before the evil Shogun can consolidate his terrible powers, Kisuke and Momohime must independently travel across the perilous countryside.
As Dragon and Demon Gods from the netherworld arrive to challenge those who wield them, observe how the destinies of those drawn to these legendary swords play out.
- Muramasa features stunning and lifelike 2D graphics, making it possibly the best-looking 2D Wii game ever.
- Discover a wide range of landscapes while enjoying traditional side-scrolling action.
- Play as one of two different ninja characters, each with their own boss to defeat.
- Multiple resolutions that increase replay value
- Play with the 16:9 widescreen support Wii Remote & Nunchuk or Wii Classic Controller.
- the eerie soundtrack and the best Japanese voice actors
- throughout, optional challenge levels and mini-games
- satisfying action components that deepen the conflict to a rich dimension
- Beautiful cutscenes and interesting plot points
- Who will you come across? Who is your enemy? Read Muramasa: The Demon Blade to find out.