|Released||June 10, 2012|
This time around, Captain Olimar will be leading a wild and open-ended journey with a whole new assortment of Pikmin, and he will have a sidekick to help him out. Olimar has traveled to the surface of the planet in order to get the riches that are buried deep below the ground there because the firm he works for is on the verge of filing for bankruptcy. The staggering amount that his company owes in debt is 10,000 Poko.
- As you direct your Pikmin to vanquish foes, propagate more Pikmin, collect priceless doodahs, and solve puzzles, you will take turns commanding the game’s primary characters, Olimar and his aide.
- Utilize the brand-new colors of Pikmin and use new items intelligently; the game contains even more gameplay than the original did, with more than 60 different kinds of opponent characters and randomly created dungeons that span the planet.
- Take control of the red, blue, and yellow Pikmin as they all make a comeback in this game. Each of these Pikmin has unique abilities, such as resistance to water, the capacity to carry bombs, and invulnerability to fire. As you fight your way across the world to collect the priceless doodahs that have been scattered about, keep an eye out for new Pikmin colors to make their debut and for their particular skills to become more important.
- Because time is not a constraint in this game, you may either get right into the action or take as much or as little time as you like exploring.
- When you play a game with a second person, the possibilities for how the game can be played are expanded significantly.