|February 2, 2012
PokéPark is just the beginning—a there’s whole new world to explore beyond it!
The Pokémon series continues to expand its imaginatively entertaining potential with the release of the PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond video game. Participate in the adventure as one of four unique Pokémon and communicate with a large number of others as Pikachu and his friends investigate PokéPark and uncover the mysteries of a strange new world. During the course of their mission, players will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of exciting activities, fights, and attractions. In addition, attractions can be played either solo or with many players at the same time. The game provides Pokémon lovers of all expertise levels with a never-ending adventure by including a vast array of different obstacles to overcome.
- Play as Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, or Tepig, each of whom has its own set of special skills, and attempt to navigate your way through PokéPark in order to find and rescue the Pokémon that have gone missing!
- Explore a world that is teeming with Pokémon that you can become friends with. They might even come through for you when you least expect it.
- Enjoy the excitement of the attractions, activities, and fights, as well as other features. You can play Attractions either by yourself or with other people.
- Pikachu and his friends can make new friends among other Pokémon by engaging in activities such as playing games like Chase, Hide and Seek, and even mini battles.
- Play with up to three other people simultaneously with the Wii Remote controller in the Attractions section. There are a variety of activities to choose from, such as dancing, shooting, and even soaring through space while competing in a race around the stars.
- Combat: Fight to the death against some of the most formidable Pokémon in the game.