Wii users get the chance to play vintage Resident Evil titles they might have missed at a great price thanks to Resident Evil Archives. Play the remake of Resident Evil, the video game that popularized the survival horror subgenre, and relive the commencement of the Resident Evil story.
- The Original, Reborn: This is a Wii version of the original Resident Evil remake, which was first released on the GameCube in 2002 and added new rooms, areas, objects, and animals that were absent from the PlayStation original released in 1996.
- Living Off the Strongest: As you try to survive, engage in combat with disgusting zombies, diseased canines, and terrifyingly enormous bosses.
- Characters are protected by defensive weapons when they are attacked.
- Favorite Resident Evil character Wii characters include: Play as Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine as they explore the terrifying mansion’s interior on two entirely distinct pathways.
- Deep Riddles: Uncover scary truths by resolving perilous, challenging puzzles.
- Over ten distinct game endings: depending on the choices and outcomes of the player.