|Developer||Gearbox Software, Sonic Team|
|Released||September 26, 2008|
With colorful single and multiplayer modes that keep the party going, grab your pals and shake the Wii controllers like maracas to the music in a range of wild landscapes full of outrageous characters. Samba De Amigo is the ideal game for players of all ages because of its upbeat Samba-infused music, which features over 40 songs and more that can be downloaded.
- Over 40 cheery, celebratory songs from the original game are included on the Samba-infused soundtrack, along with many new songs, some of which are contemporary pop classics.
- Both cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes are enjoyable for two players.
- Download fresh tunes using the Wii’s online features to keep the beat rolling.
- Possibility of playing with two Wii Remotes for unrestricted freedom or a Wii Remote and a Nunchuk.
- Career, Single-Player, Multiplayer, Training, and Records are just a few of the game modes available.
- Quick Play, Classic, Battle, Survival, Hustle, and Mini-Games are special modes that extend gameplay.
- Favorite characters from previous SEGA games can be found in special SEGA levels.
- Global leaderboards allow users to post their top scores and contrast them to all of their friends’ achievements.