|June 27, 2010
“Return of Sin and Punishment!”
Players are guided through this run-and-gun game while engaging in relentless shooter action. Isa and Kachi are under attack. They flee and are on the defensive, shooting anything in their path. The long-awaited follow-up to the legendary shooter for the Japanese Nintnedo 64 is called Sin & Punishment 2. It gives a post-apocalyptic world a frenzied arcade sensibility. Download the original game from the Wii Shop Channel’s Virtual Console area if you can’t wait for the follow-up.
- To avoid opponent attacks or get a better lock on their targets, players can race on foot or take to the skies using a jetpack or hovering skateboard-like contraption.
- For targets closer to them, players can use sword attacks instead of firing at distant targets.
- While the Nunchuk controller is utilized for positioning and movement, the Wii Remote controller’s pointing feature is used to target weaponry.
- Numerous locations feature tough opponents and finely portrayed cityscapes and undersea passageways.
- The multiplier is the key factor. The more points a player earns and the greater the bonus, the better their talents are. In order to surpass their previous high score on each level, players will want to play the game repeatedly. The multiplier increases and the final score rises with improved performance.