|Released||October 4, 2009|
Millions of new players entered the video gaming industry because of Wii Fit. In addition to exercises and balance activities meant to keep players entertained, Wii Fit Plus now includes a variety of additional features and refinements to assist players to reenergize their workouts.
- Workouts mix the classic Wii Fit workouts with a variety of 15 additional exercises, six new strength training drills, and yoga poses.
- Users can choose an area for personal growth or enter the amount of time they wish to spend working out, and Wii Fit Plus will recommend a variety of different exercises for them.
- Users can now choose the strength and yoga exercises they want to do on any given day, for the first time. The user-friendly training flows make it simpler than ever for consumers to stick to their regular exercise schedules.
- Users may be required to navigate a maze of levels, glide across a beach on a Segway x2 Personal Transporter, or wave their arms around to aid with the aim of their comical chicken-suited characters.
- Players will be drawn to the variety of games and customization choices and want to play constantly. Since they’ll be having so much fun, their workouts will go by quickly.
- Players may also activate a function that allows them to weigh their dogs or cats, as well as view estimations of calories burned.
- The Wii Balance Board accessory is included in the Wii Fit Plus package. The Wii Fit Plus disc will be sold separately for those who already have Wii Fit.