|October 4, 2009
Millions of new players entered the video gaming industry because of Wii Fit. In addition to exercises and balance activities meant to keep players entertained, Wii Fit Plus now includes a variety of additional features and refinements to assist players to reenergize their workouts.
- Workouts mix the classic Wii Fit workouts with a variety of 15 additional exercises, six new strength training drills, and yoga poses.
- Users can choose an area for personal growth or enter the amount of time they wish to spend working out, and Wii Fit Plus will recommend a variety of different exercises for them.
- Users can now choose the strength and yoga exercises they want to do on any given day, for the first time. The user-friendly training flows make it simpler than ever for consumers to stick to their regular exercise schedules.
- Users may be required to navigate a maze of levels, glide across a beach on a Segway x2 Personal Transporter, or wave their arms around to aid with the aim of their comical chicken-suited characters.
- Players will be drawn to the variety of games and customization choices and want to play constantly. Since they’ll be having so much fun, their workouts will go by quickly.
- Players may also activate a function that allows them to weigh their dogs or cats, as well as view estimations of calories burned.
- The Wii Balance Board accessory is included in the Wii Fit Plus package. The Wii Fit Plus disc will be sold separately for those who already have Wii Fit.